Entrepreneurs and business owners, are you challenged to keep up with the daily routines in your business, knowing you need to do more to focus on growth, but uncertain what to do?
GrowthWheel is a hands-on, action-oriented program designed to help entrepreneurs at all stages overcome their barriers to growth.
Join Bruce Morse, Regional Director for the Wyoming SBDC Network, for a 2-hour introduction to the GrowthWheel toolbox designed to help early stage and growth companies get focus, set an agenda, make decisions and take action.
All businesses, from pre-venture start-ups to established enterprises, must address four key challenges. They need an attractive business concept, lasting customer relations, profitable operations, and a strong organization. Attendees will participate in a hands-on workshop introducing the GrowthWheel toolkit, and will get a sense of how empowering it can be to work with a Certified GrowthWheel Advisor.
How will GrowthWheel help your business?
• Supports the decision making that you do every day.
• Supplies a visual toolkit for dialogue, focus, agenda setting, decision-making and action taking.
• Provides a simple action oriented process to help you grow.
• Stays true to the way most entrepreneurs think and work.
• Helps companies determine which areas to focus on to strengthen and grow their business.
• Gives an alternative to the conventional business plan.
Lunch will be provided.
Speaker(s): Bruce Morse is the Northwest Regional Director for the Wyoming SBDC Network. In addition to general business advising, Bruce has a specialty in business financial analysis, business growth development, and crowdfunding.