The Wyoming SBDC Network offers a wide variety of market research and information services to Wyoming businesses. All services are free of charge and enable businesses in Wyoming to access sophisticated resources that are normally not accessible to small businesses.
Why do Market Research?
Successful businesses need to know:
- What are the current trends in my industry?
- Who are my true competitors?
- What is the market size of my industry?
- Who are the major players regionally, nationally and globally?
- Who are my customers and how will I reach them?
- Am I missing some significant markets?
- How can I strengthen my business plan so it will attract investors?
- How can I market my product as unique so customers will seek me out?
- How can I have an optimized website that will lead to sales?
- How can I make my business more sustainable?
Our services include:
- Competitive intelligence
- Customer markets
- Construction Project Reports
- Industry development and trends
- Industry financial data
- Website optimization
- Survey development
- E-business opportunity analysis
- Local, state and national demographic trends
- Psychographic information
- Focus panels
- Federal and state regulations
- Mailing lists/labels
- Marketing material analysis
Additional Online Market Research Resources:
Ready for help?
Click on the blue "Register or Sign-in" button at the top of the page or visit the "Contact Us" Tab to find the advisor nearest you.