Franklin Covey 7 Habits For Managers
Based on the ideas from "The 7 Habits of Effective People" by Stephen R. Covey, we offer the 7 Habits for Managers workshop to Wyoming entrepreneurs when seasoned or just starting.
Workshop for Wyoming Small Business
The workshop gives new and experienced managers a set of tools that will help them meet all of today's management challenges, including:
- How to resist overreacting to difficult situations
- Conflict resolution
- The importance of responsibility, accountability, and commitment
- Skills for building real trust among coworkers
- How to become a resourceful, effective manager who quickly accomplishes goals
- How to manage yourself
- How to lead others
- How to unleash the potential of your team
Participants will learn how to:
- Increase resourcefulness and initiative
- Define the contribution they want to make in their role as managers
- Manage performance through a balance of accountability and trust
- Give constructive feedback
- Improve team decision-making skills by embracing and encouraging diverse views
A foundation of effectiveness for your Wyoming business:
Help yourself, your managers and supervisors write a new story with this powerful workshop from Franklin Covey.
Ready for help?
Register as a client on our website if:
- You have not registered at our website before.
Directly contact the Franklin Covey specialist below if:
- You have registered at our website before and need Franklin Covey assistance only.
- You are unsure if you have registered at our website before.
Franklin Covey Consulting:
State Director, Wyoming Entrepreneur
1000 E. University Ave., Dept. 3922
Laramie, WY 82071