Would you like to:
- Upgrade your business to one that is more eco-friendly and sustainable?
- Discover new markets and customers?
- Save money by reducing waste and energy costs?
- Develop a business plan to guide you through the process?
- Receive grant funding of up $2000 to help you implement your sustainability plans?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the WyomingEntrepreneur SBDC’s Sustainable Profits program
is for you!
Enrollment is free — but limited. Don’t wait. Enroll today!
Understanding and implementing sustainable business practices in your business can save you money, help you reach new markets, provide a healthy and safe workplace for you and your employees, and help your business survive in a world that is increasingly focused on sustainability.
Wyoming Entrepreneur SBDC is offering a valuable training program and grant package to help you understand and implement sustainable business practices in your business. It allows you to become more efficient, profitable and able to serve your customers for years to come.
The Wyoming Entrepreneur Sustainable Profits package is worth up to $2,500 to your business. This free program includes:
- A seven session online course that will guide you through the process of developing a sustainable business plan. This course will include a one-hour webinar each week plus group coaching sessions.
- A year-long license to the powerful online tool, “Solutions at the Speed of Business,” featuring modules on Lighting, Heating and Cooling, and Office Equipment. Visit www.NatCapSolutions.org
- Free consultation offered by the business specialists at Wyoming Entrepreneur.
- Participants who successfully complete the program will be eligible to apply for a grant of up to $2000 that may be used to implement sustainable practices identified in their business plan.
To be eligible for the Sustainable Profits program you must:
- Have been in business at least six months or obtain prior approval to apply from sustainability team.
- Agree to the program terms, specified in the application.
- Be a Wyoming company.
- Complete an application. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 30, 2011.
- Attend a 7-week online course and participate in group coaching sessions, write a sustainable business plan, and utilize the three “Solutions at the Speed of Business” tools.
- Participants who meet these requirements will be eligible to apply for grants of up to $2000 to support implementation of their sustainability plans.
- Participants will also be expected to report on their progress and outcomes and showcase their successes.
Sustainable Profits Brochure Sustainable Profits Application
Ready for help?
Register as a client on our website if:
- You have not registered at our website before.
Directly contact the Sustainable Business specialist below if:
- You have registered at our website before and need Sustainable Business assistance only.
- You are unsure if you have registered at our website before.
Sunstainible Business Consulting:
Regional Director, Wyoming Entrepreneur
2001 West Lakeway Road, Suite D
Gillette, Wyoming 82718