April 23, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
***This webinar was recorded on 4/23/2020. Click the register button below to view the recording.***
Hear updates on resources available to Wyoming entrepreneurs and ask your questions to our panel of experts.
This week’s topic will cover how to keep in touch with your customers to let them know how your business will operate during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will give a brief update on the SBA’s EIDL and PPP programs and then cover the following:
- Learn about tools available to let people throughout Wyoming know the status of your business
- Utilize new functionality from Google to update your search engine listing
- Find out how to craft your social media posts during this challenging time
- Learn about the power of storytelling for your business
A Q&A session will follow.
For those unable to attend live, a recording will be sent out to all registrants one day after the webinar ends.
This week’s panelists include:
- Jessica Brauer, Communications Consultant
- Wendy Lopez, Business Recruitment Manager – Wyoming Business Council
- Jill Kline, State Director – Wyoming SBDC Network
- Sarah Hamlin, Regional Director – Wyoming SBDC Network
- Nicholas Giraldo, Market Researcher – Wyoming SBDC Network
- Jake Dixon, Marketing Manager – Wyoming SBDC Network
View Virtual Town Hall recordings by clicking the links below:
- 4/16/2020 – SBA Relief Efforts
- 4/23/2020 – Staying in Touch with Your Customers
- 4/30/2020 – WBC Wyoming Transition Webinars (in lieu of Virtual Town Hall)
- 5/7/2020 – Unemployment Benefits
- 5/14/2020 – EIDL/PPP Updates
- 5/21/2020 – Wyoming’s Small Business Strategy
- 6/4/2020 – Business Interruption Stipend Program (in lieu of Virtual Town Hall)
We are waiving registration fees on all our upcoming webinars and webinar recordings to help entrepreneurs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Register for any of our upcoming or previous webinars between now and June 30, 2020 and gain access at no cost.
Click here to view upcoming webinars
Click here to view recordings