May 7, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Hear updates on resources available to Wyoming entrepreneurs and ask questions of our panel of experts.
We will begin a brief update on the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). We will then hear about services and programs the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services offers to employers and self-employed business owners.
Attendees will learn:
- How unemployment applies to business owners
- How unemployment works for your employees if they are laid-off or will be returning to work with less hours
- And more.
A Q&A session will follow.
For those unable to attend live, a recording of the event will be sent out following the webinar.
This week’s panelists include:
- Jill Kline, State Director, Wyoming SBDC Network
- Jake Dixon, Marketing Manager, Wyoming SBDC Network
- Christina West, Employment and Training Deputy Administrator, Wyoming DWS
- Lori Huseas, UI Benefit Payment Control Supervisor, Wyoming DWS
- Andrea Hixon, Wagner-Peyser Program Manager, Wyoming DWS
- Ty Stockton, Communications Manager, Wyoming DWS
View Virtual Town Hall recordings by clicking the links below:
- 4/16/2020 – SBA Relief Efforts
- 4/23/2020 – Staying in Touch with Your Customers
- 4/30/2020 – WBC Wyoming Transition Webinars (in lieu of Virtual Town Hall)
- 5/7/2020 – Unemployment Benefits
- 5/14/2020 – EIDL/PPP Updates
- 5/21/2020 – Wyoming’s Small Business Strategy
- 6/4/2020 – Business Interruption Stipend Program (in lieu of Virtual Town Hall)
We are waiving registration fees on all our upcoming webinars and webinar recordings to help entrepreneurs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Register for any of our upcoming or previous webinars between now and June 30, 2020 and gain access at no cost.
Click here to view upcoming webinars
Click here to view recordings