May 14, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Hear the latest updates about initiatives from the CARES Act designed to assist Wyoming entrepreneurs. We will briefly discuss the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL).
There will also be an opportunity for attendees to give feedback about the types of assistance needed in Wyoming to help entrepreneurs transition and recover.
A Q&A session will follow.
For those unable to attend live, a recording of the event will be sent out following the webinar.
This week’s panelists include:
- Jill Kline, State Director, Wyoming SBDC Network
- Amy Lea, District Director for Wyoming, SBA
View Virtual Town Hall recordings by clicking the links below:
- 4/16/2020 – SBA Relief Efforts
- 4/23/2020 – Staying in Touch with Your Customers
- 4/30/2020 – WBC Wyoming Transition Webinars (in lieu of Virtual Town Hall)
- 5/7/2020 – Unemployment Benefits
- 5/14/2020 – EIDL/PPP Updates
- 5/21/2020 – Wyoming’s Small Business Strategy
- 6/4/2020 – Business Interruption Stipend Program (in lieu of Virtual Town Hall)
We are waiving registration fees on all our upcoming webinars and webinar recordings to help entrepreneurs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Register for any of our upcoming or previous webinars between now and June 30, 2020 and gain access at no cost.
Click here to view upcoming webinars
Click here to view recordings