June 4, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
***UPDATE*** In lieu of a Virtual Town Hall, this information will be presented directly from the Wyoming Business Council. Please click the register button below to register for the Business Interruption Stipend Program webinar hosted by the WBC on June 4th at noon.
Learn the latest information about the three programs created by the state to provide $325 million in federal CARES Act funding to assist Wyoming small-business owners affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Learn about the eligibility requirements and application process for the Business Interruption Stipend Program.
A Q&A session will follow.
View Virtual Town Hall recordings by clicking the links below:
- 4/16/2020 – SBA Relief Efforts
- 4/23/2020 – Staying in Touch with Your Customers
- 4/30/2020 – WBC Wyoming Transition Webinars (in lieu of Virtual Town Hall)
- 5/7/2020 – Unemployment Benefits
- 5/14/2020 – EIDL/PPP Updates
- 5/21/2020 – Wyoming’s Small Business Strategy
- 6/4/2020 – Business Interruption Stipend Program (in lieu of Virtual Town Hall)
We are waiving registration fees on all our upcoming webinars and webinar recordings to help entrepreneurs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Register for any of our upcoming or previous webinars between now and June 30, 2020 and gain access at no cost.
Click here to view upcoming webinars
Click here to view recordings