April 16, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
***This webinar was recorded on 4/16/2020. Click the register button below to view the recording.***
Hear from our panel of experts about the latest updates on relief efforts for Wyoming entrepreneurs from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
This week, we will discuss the Paycheck Protection Program and the Economic Injury Disaster Loans.
A Q&A session will follow after updates are delivered on each topic.
For those unable to attend live, a recording will be sent out to all registrants one day after the webinar ends.
This week’s panelists include:
- Jill Kline, State Director of the Wyoming Small Business Development Center Network
- Debbie Gorski, Executive Director of the Wyoming Women’s Business Center
- Amy Lea, SBA District Director for Wyoming
- Rebecca Miller, ANB Bank
View Virtual Town Hall recordings by clicking the links below:
- 4/16/2020 – SBA Relief Efforts
- 4/23/2020 – Staying in Touch with Your Customers
- 4/30/2020 – WBC Wyoming Transition Webinars (in lieu of Virtual Town Hall)
- 5/7/2020 – Unemployment Benefits
- 5/14/2020 – EIDL/PPP Updates
- 5/21/2020 – Wyoming’s Small Business Strategy
- 6/4/2020 – Business Interruption Stipend Program (in lieu of Virtual Town Hall)
We are waiving registration fees on all our upcoming webinars and webinar recordings to help entrepreneurs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Register for any of our upcoming or previous webinars between now and June 30, 2020 and gain access at no cost.
Click here to view upcoming webinars
Click here to view recordings