March 7, 2023
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Laramie County Public Library
2200 Pioneer Ave
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Every year, the federal government spent millions of dollars right here in Wyoming! If you want to sell your products and services to the federal government, you won’t want to miss this event hosted by the Wyoming SBA and Wyoming PTAC.
Benefits in attending this FREE event include:
- An introduction to free resources to assist you to navigate the federal procurement process
- Meeting individually with federal agencies to talk about supplies and services they buy and how they purchase them
- Marketing your product or service one on one to the participating federal agencies
Get your share of the millions of dollars spent by the federal government each year in Wyoming; remember this matchmaking event is FREE.
Agencies represented (subject to change):
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- FE Warren Air Force Base
- National Park Service Midwest Region
- National Park Service Interior Regions 6,7,8
- USDA • Veterans Affairs
- Wyoming National Guard
- US Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM) ….and more!
This workshop is based upon work supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration under co-sponsorship 22-45-C. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.