November 2, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, or Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, is a once-in-a-generation investment in our nation’s infrastructure and competitiveness. You have probably heard that this legislation means there will be billions of dollars invested in transportation, energy, broadband, environmental mitigation and more in rural communities across the country.
But how does a Wyoming small business figure out if there might be work opportunities for them?
Where should a business look for project updates?
What are the next steps, across a range of industries?
And what can small businesses do NOW, to be ready for the coming opportunities?
Featured speaker: Rob Creager, Senior Business and Economic Development Policy Advisor for Governor Mark Gordon
- Aikta Marcoulier, Region VIII Administrator, US Small Business Administration
- Jesse Kirchmeier, Special Projects Officer, WYDOT
- Glenn Murrell, Executive Director, Wyoming Energy Authority
- Bob Budd, Executive Director, Wyoming Wildlife and Natural Resource Trust
- Janean Forsyth Lefevre, Program Manager, Wyoming PTAC
This workshop is based upon work supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration under co-sponsorship 22-45-C. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.