February 4, 2021
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
In this webinar you will explore the following topics
● Notice to Owner – Why a notice helps you GET PAID and a
● Notice is required by WY Lien Statute
● Getting Paid Faster – A lot Faster
● Learn How to Protect Your Business
● Avoid Lawsuits
● Filing Liens – Timelines, Forms, etc.
Presenter: Mr. Schweitzer was Executive Director of the Montana Subcontractors Association an association of commercial subcontractors. He held that position for over 12 years and previously was the Director of Governmental Affairs for the Montana Contractors’ Association. In his capacity with these organizations, Mr. Schweitzer drafted numerous pieces of legislation involving construction. He was the main lobbyist on legislation amending Montana’s Notice of Right to Claim a Lien statute and the lead lobbyist for the Montana Construction Payment statute. Over 16 years Mr. Schweitzer has presented dozens of seminars in Montana and Wyoming explaining lien process of both states.