July 21, 2022
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Frank B. Wise Building
3 Ethete Rd
Fort Washakie, WY 82514
Small business owners interested in learning more about social media are encouraged to attend this free workshop. The workshop will be limited to eight seats to provide an adequate amount of personalized assistance. Depending on the attendees’ social media skill level, potential topics will include (but are not limited to):
- • Establishing a business account on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram
- • How to market your business efficiently and effectively
- • How to make paid advertising work for your business
- • The importance of strategic messaging via social media
- What to bring: Attendees are asked to bring a laptop or tablet and phone with access to their social media accounts.
Presenter: The workshop will be hosted by Jordan Belser, Public Affairs Specialist, SBA Wyoming District Office. Jordan is a prior active-duty Marine and has managed social media accounts for U.S. Central Command, the NATO Resolute Support Mission in Afghanistan, small businesses, and non-profits across the Southeast, and more.