June 16, 2022
8:00 am - 10:00 am
This is the second of a series of four STAR roundtables brought to you by Northrop Grumman, PTAC, and SBA. These roundtables are designed to assist small businesses as they navigate and benefit from doing business with the federal government and large business contractors (often referred to as Primes)! Connect with panelists from a variety of large and small businesses currently successfully performing as prime and subcontractors. Learn helpful tips to assist you in achieving your government contracting goals.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Each roundtable is unique and offers new presenters and perspectives
- Meet new prime contractors
- Learn about new opportunities nationally and on or near missile wing Air Force bases – (Cheyenne, FE Warren, Malmstrom and Minot) Angela Klein, Director of Business Operations/Small Business Specialist Minot AFB will be presenting
- Gain insight and information about the importance of registering in systems like OASIS, SAM and others
- Find out about free resources to help you on your journey
Hosted by the North Dakota PTAC with participation from Wyoming PTAC