May 26, 2022
The Women Export Academy is a collaborative initiative between the U.S. Commercial Service and UPS that aims to increase the participation of women-owned and women-led business in exporting and to create more opportunities for women entrepreneurs to achieve economic equality.
This capacity building program will equip entrepreneurs with the necessary tools and resources to become globally competitive and increase the participation of women-owned and women-led businesses in international trade.
The program’s curriculum includes virtual workshops, one-on-one consultations, insights and training on export strategies, tools and resources to enter new markets, insights on how to build an export-friendly digital presence, and guidance on package flows and preparing export shipment.
The Women Export Academy 2022 will be hosted online every Thursday, from May 26 to June 23 at 9 am Mountain Time (10 am Central Time), and it is free to attend.
- Going Beyond Borders to Grow Your Business (May 26)
- Tariffs, Incoterms®, and More (June 2)
- Freight Forwarders and Custom Brokers (June 9)
- Logistics for E-commerce (June 16)
- Customer Experience (June 23)
Eligibility criteria for attending the program:
- Your products must contain at least 51% of U.S. content
- Must have a clear strategic business plan
- Must be registered and incorporated in the U.S.
- Must have a functioning website to promote services and products
This event is not hosted by the Wyoming SBDC Network.