Creating an Effective Government Marketing Strategy
Fee: No Charge
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
Contact Peggy Baker 800-348-5194 within Wyoming or 307-382-0947 for registration questions.
Knowing when your company is ready to approach the government market and then finding federal customers can be a challenge. Good marketing efforts will help you identify government customers.
Topics covered include:
• When should a company approach the government market
• How the government and commercial markets differ
• Government regulations and rules
• How the government categorizes sales
• What are the steps to creating an online profile?
• Appropriate marketing materials
• Would any of the federal certifications apply to or benefit your company?
• What is a good government marketing strategy for your company?
To obtain additional information, please contact Andrea Lewis, Wyoming PTAC, 307-772-7372 or email@example.com or contact Deb Farris, U.S. Small Business Administration, 307-261-6503 or firstname.lastname@example.org