The Wyoming SBDC Network’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) is looking for a Procurement Specialist (Job Posting #210762 Business Advisor) to provide basic to high level government contracting advising, training, and education to small businesses seeking to expand their market to include the world’s largest customer — the U.S. federal government.
We are seeking a dynamic individual who appreciates the benefit and importance of Wyoming’s small businesses.
- One-on-one advising to Wyoming small business clients in all phases of government procurement contracting
- Provide advising to clients statewide with developing strategic plans for government contracting, assessing opportunities, completing necessary registrations, evaluating client’s potential eligibility, and more
- Provide post award support
- Develop and maintain relationships with various regional economic development resources and governmental purchasing representatives
- Develop, facilitate, and present a variety of business workshops, conferences, and on-site and distance-delivered training and educational events
- And more
This role requires attention to detail, integrity, consistency, analysis/problem identification, individual leadership, and a high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communication, or related field from an accredited college or university and/or successful equivalent experience in professional consultation in business development and a minimum of two years’ business advising and/or consulting experience.
This position will close June 17, 2021.