The Wyoming SBDC Network’s Community Navigator Pilot Program is looking for an Advising & Education Director (Job Posting #212800 Regional Director) to provide effective business advising, business education, management, and reporting of this 24-month, full-time, benefited Wyoming SBDC Network special program related to outreach to underserved populations, advocacy, and technical assistance to businesses. Additionally, the director will develop or enhance the Community Navigator Pilot Program resources to provide education, training, and business advising to small businesses that have experienced supply chain disruptions, staffing challenges, a decrease in gross receipts or customers, or a closure caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Advising & Education Director is responsible for advising, education, training, and resources statewide with a focus on Fremont and Teton Counties.
- Serving as the Community Navigator Business Advising and Education Director for Fremont County, Teton County, and statewide.
- Providing leadership, vision, strategic planning, development, and oversight of the West Central Region.
- Determining the needs of underserved populations and those businesses affected by the pandemic in the West Central Region and statewide. Meeting those needs with education, advising, business training programs, and other services. In addition, collect and measure the impact of those services to ensure that the needs are satisfactorily met. Business assistance may be offered through a variety of methods including face-to-face meetings, phone, email, and online advising or web conferencing.
- Working closely with the Community Navigator Pilot Program Manager and partner organizations to strengthen working relationships and to better serve small business needs.
- Participating fully in the Wyoming SBDC Network Community Navigator Pilot Program to maximize the program’s capacity to fully meet client needs.
- Providing research and information to prepare business plans, access to capital, financial management/analysis, and loan portfolio development recommendations to clients.
- Providing specialized advising regarding all forms of business marketing and e-commerce.
- Serving statewide with individual areas of expertise (e.g., marketing strategy, human resources, financial analysis, retail, e-commerce).
This position will close on December 8, 2021.