The Wyoming SBDC Network’s Market Research Center is looking for a Market Researcher (Job Posting #212814 Information Specialist) responsible for the creation of customized market research reports for a wide variety of Wyoming businesses, economic development agencies, and nonprofits. This position is the lead in maintaining reporting standards for social media and website analysis reports; conducts administrative duties such as reviewing reports, logging client data, creating content for special projects; helps coordinate the Wyoming SBDC Network’s social media efforts; and participates in other duties for the Wyoming SBDC Network.
- Preparing detailed and thorough market research and analysis reports for a variety of Wyoming businesses and economic development partners using appropriate databases, GIS, demographic, psychographic, and research tools.
- Conducting administrative duties such as reviewing reports for other researchers; logging hours into various databases for reporting to partners; and creating content for special projects like webinars, social media/blog posts, and various training/educational opportunities for clients.
- Conducting client website or social media analysis/review, to increase client website optimization and efficiency. Maintaining currency with various website creation tools, (e.g. Weebly, Wix, Squarespace, etc.) to assist clients who need education, training, or guidance creating websites.
- Coordinate network’s social media efforts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.). Providing regular assessments and reports to measure success.
- Participating fully as a Wyoming SBDC Network team member including attending staff meetings and contributing to various network activities.
This position will close on December 12, 2021.